Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

Touched by some little angels!



I had to blog about this because it's such a precious thing to my heart.  I asked the kids daycare if maybe the kids in my son and daughters class could draw some pictures or express their feelings (the older ones) for the some deployed and very loved 3-10 MEDEVAC troops.  This was a few weeks ago and I had since forgotten about the request.  After a super rough day yesterday when I went to pick up my children, this is what was waiting for me to put in 3-10's next care package.  Yes, okay, I cried, but I couldn't help myself...this is the kind of stuff that makes us value what we, as military members, spouses, and veterans do for a living...serve this beautiful USA!  I never realized such beauty could be made from popsicle sticks, some paint, paper, and sweetest of all, little todd's handprints!  A very sweet day for this Momma for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment